1585 - Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 1585 Letter Lock™ combination padlock with key control feature for supervisory access use letters instead of numbers for easier combination recall with an easy-to-remember phrase for additional convenience. These locks also include many enhanced security features like the exclusive BlockGuard® Anti-Shim technology and hardened steel shackles. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 5/16" (8mm) diameter, these locks provide multiple combination options to fit your needs.
All 1585 Padlocks come with control charts and have the additional feature of Key Control (Key Override) for supervisory access.
Features and Benefits:
- Letter Lock™ - Popular combination lock with easy to dial and remember 3-letter combinations.
- Easy to remember phrase included with each padlock for additional convenience.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,099,985 BlockGuard® Dual Protection Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism; Foreign patents pending.
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system adminstration.
- 1-7/8" (48mm) wide double-reinforced stainless steel body.
- 3/4" (19mm) tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance.
- Optional color dials - See "Related Items" above.
Best Used For:
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
Key Control: The 1585 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 1585 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.