1585 - Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by Master Lock
A new spin on the world's most popular combination lock, the Master Lock 1585 uses letters on the dial instead of the familiar numbers. The twenty-letter dial has 8,000 possible combinations. Each lock comes with a three-word mnemonic phrase to help users remember their combinations. The 1585 has the same cut-resistant steel shackle and patented anti-shim locking mechanism as the rest of the 1500 series.
All 1585 Padlocks come with control charts and have the additional feature of Key Control (Key Override) for supervisory access.
Features and Benefits:
- Letter Lock™ - Popular combination lock with easy to dial and remember 3-letter combinations.
- Easy to remember phrase included with each padlock for additional convenience.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,099,985 BlockGuard® Dual Protection Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism; Foreign patents pending.
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system adminstration.
- 1-7/8" (48mm) wide double-reinforced stainless steel body.
- 3/4" (19mm) tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance.
- Optional color dials - See "Related Items" above.
Best Used For:
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
Key Control: The 1585 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 1585 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.