1482BP410 - Zenex 4 Lock Padlock Station by Master Lock
These durable, user-friendly lockout stations provide a central location for lockout padlocks, tags and hasps.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Safety Lockout covered padlock station with 4 of the 410RED Zenex™ padlocks, keyed different.
- Also contains 2 - 420 hasps and 1 bag (12 tags) of the 497A tags.
- Exclusive lockable translucent cover protects contents from dush and grime and ensures the lockout padlocks are there when you need them.
- Resilient polycarbonate material provides twice the heat resistance and quadruple the impact strength of typical stations.
- One piece molded construction means no glued hanger clips or tag pockets to ever come loose.
- Reinforced snap-on clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal.
- Zenex padlock includes front and rear labels in Spanish, English and French.
- Includes a no-charge Safety Lockout Padlock Key Charting System - simply return the enclosed mail-in card after your purchase. Master Lock will supply a Registered System number, maintain a record of the padlock key cuts provided with your station and ensure that there is no duplication on your future orders of safety padlocks. Preventing key duplications in your lockout programs is critical.
Dimensions: 12-1/4" high x 16" wide x 1-3/4" deep (31.1cm x 40.6cm x 4.4cm).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).