1006 630 HES Electric Strike
The HES 1006 Series Electric Strike.
"The Strongest, Most Versatile Electric Strike Available"
- Select Function: Fail Secure.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Choose a Faceplate: 27 Interchangeable Faceplate Options. See "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The HES 1006 Series Electric Strike is in stock and available to ship.
1006 Series - HES Electric Strike
The 1006 Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With 27 faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market. The 1006 features a sleek keeper and 100% stainless steel cast case. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft. lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft.-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enchancer.
- Frame application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
27 Interchangeable Faceplate Options - Monitor Switches may not work with all faceplate options. For 1006 Strike Faceplate Options see "Companion Items" above.
Delivery: The HES 1006-630 is in stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES 1006 Series Template